Just a question... How in the world do you find time for all that needs to be done in a day? I feel like it is an extreme juggling act everyday. So many things to do, never enough time. Where is the balance and how do I get it???
Holy Moly! It's Traci again! :) I was just checking your blog, not expecting a new post (again) and lo and behold! :) It's great to hear updates from you!
But, about the question... Just give up! That's what I do! You can't beat em so just join em. :) J/K
One day at a time! Starting the night before, as I lay in bed, I've started to pick one or two things that I REALLY want to get done the next day. Then I feel REALLY great if I actually get those things done! But don't make the list too long... you don't want to feel disappointed. ;-)
I am excited to see you on here again too, I look forward to seeing pictures of my beutiful grand children and whats going on. As far as finding balance, I don't think it happens untill your kids are raised and out of the house, and then you wish you could have some of the chaos back. Enjoy that chaos, A TIME AND A SEASON, right?
2 comments:
Holy Moly! It's Traci again! :) I was just checking your blog, not expecting a new post (again) and lo and behold! :) It's great to hear updates from you!
But, about the question... Just give up! That's what I do! You can't beat em so just join em. :) J/K
One day at a time! Starting the night before, as I lay in bed, I've started to pick one or two things that I REALLY want to get done the next day. Then I feel REALLY great if I actually get those things done! But don't make the list too long... you don't want to feel disappointed. ;-)
I am excited to see you on here again too, I look forward to seeing pictures of my beutiful grand children and whats going on.
As far as finding balance, I don't think it happens untill your kids are raised and out of the house, and then you wish you could have some of the chaos back. Enjoy that chaos, A TIME AND A SEASON, right?
Post a Comment