Thursday, October 1, 2009
A Missionary in the Family!
I've not blogged for so long that we have much news to catch up on - one of the most exciting bits is that we have a Missionary in our family!! Zack received his mission call after a very long couple of weeks waiting by the mailbox - his call was actually delivered to the wrong PO Box and sat there for a week before it was discovered!! You can imagine the distress this caused!! He was finally able to open it in the company of family and friends on Tuesday, September 8th. As I heard him read the words, "called to serve in the Brazil, Belo Horizonte mission" my emotions were on overload. He is to report to the MTC in Brazil on January 13. I'm thrilled that he will have this opportunity - I know it can be an incredible chance for growth. I'm a Missionary Mom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment