With the help of awesome family members who stayed with our kids, Rick and I were able to get away for a week together in Mexico. It was a week full of relaxation, sightseeing, and some fun times together - much needed time away!
We were amazed with Chichen Itza, Tulum and the Mayan culture! We snorkeled at Xel Ha and scuba dived off of Cozumel - for a gal who is scared of water, this too was an amazing experience! But, my favorite discoveries of this trip happened because we had time to talk and learn new things about each other. After 19 years of marriage, I wasn't sure there was anything new to learn. Thankfully, he still has a few surprises for me and I think I threw a few his way as well. I hope we'll never run out of new things to learn about each other! It's nice to have time away once in a while to make some of those discoveries together!
2 comments:
Glad you had fun! Maybe next time you visit mexico I can tag along! :)
Diddo on what Cass said. :) It looks like you guys had a well-deserved good time. Yeah for 19 years of marriage and still having new things to learn about each other. Funny how that works.
Post a Comment