Monday, July 28, 2008

A Crazy Couple of Months

Just so you know, I haven't totally forgotten about this - just been a little preoccupied. Let's see, in the past couple of months, we have had our first child graduate from high school and leave the nest, put in hundreds of hours on building a home, packed boxes that were too numerous to count, moved to a new city, took a trip to the big apple, started a new job, and several other many things that I'm sure I should be remembering but am somehow forgetting. We are settled enough finally to be able to at least find the laptop - as soon as I feel settled enough that I won't have to feel guilty taking time to blog, I'll add some pictures and try to catch up. It's been a crazy couple of months, but ones that I don't want to forget!

4 comments:

Mardie said...

I don't blame you for taking time off. I took time off from blogging just for finishing the basement (not a whole house). :) But I am super excited to see the new house. I hear it is beautiful!

Jodi Gutierrez said...

I can't wait to see pics of the finished project (or project still in progress). It sure was fun to see you guys this summer. You have a beautiful home... you guys are pretty good handymen. You inspired Felipe and I to try and remodel our baths next month... I'll let you know then if we're grateful for your inspiration or cussing you for giving us the idea. :) I'm sure either way, I'll be calling with lots of questions about the tile.

T said...

Life has a way of making us all stop for awhile to try and catch up to it. I have been so bad lately also, I feel so bad.

Rick said...

It looks like I've been to your blog quite a few times since you have. Maybe it's time to get started back up again.