Yesterday, I was inspired by someone. It's actually not the first time that this person has inspired me to try something new or do something better.
She's my sister, just younger than me but more of an example to me than I'm sure I've ever been to her. As I visited her newly created blog page and read her words, I couldn't help but feel pride and admiration for this incredible sister of mine. In so many ways, I'd like to be just like her when I grow up...
She is incredibly generous and has a huge heart. She doesn't like to see anyone left out or left behind.
She is brave - not afraid to speak her mind. She even had the nerve to confront my high school boyfriend and tell him he needed to treat me better. At the time, I thought it was annoying. I've learned through the years how lucky I am to have her on my side!
She has a talent for making you feel special and important and wanted - always able to make time for the important things and people.
She is not afraid to have fun!
Although I hated hearing it when I was young, my mom reminded us often that, "You're friends will come and go but your sisters are forever."
Tresa - thanks for inspiring me yet again (who knows where this will lead) and thanks for being YOU! So glad that we're sisters forever!
1 comment:
Man, I didn't expect this as I sat down to enjoy your words. You have touched my heart! I feel like it is you that inspires me and I probably haven't told you when I should. Thank you for your kind words, I don't know what else to say. :) I do love you!
Post a Comment